1. What is your screenplay about?
Two people forming an unlikely and mutually beneficial friendship beyond race, gender, religion and age.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
There are plenty of negative things people are currently coping with. Having a positive and progressive message may be a nice distraction. Showing two superficially different people connect, as opposed to what feels like an endless divide in this country, is exactly the kind of story we need.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times…
View original post 193 more words