1. What is your screenplay about?
My screenplay is about a gay trans-masc person re-discovering their sexual confidence post-transition
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Fantasy, Drama, Comedy
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It would resonate with a lot of trans people, and help cis people understand the limbo space
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
This is my first completed story
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Nara by Alt-J
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
Streamlining the story and cutting the excess.
10. Apart from…
View original post 57 more words