Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
The true story of a maverick airline CEO and a Volkswagen driving hippie, who risk their lives to save discarded mixed race orphans in collapsing war torn Vietnam.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
To celebrate the human spirit and how ordinary people can change the fate of so many, by doing the right thing at the worst time.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
Exhilarating and gripping.
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
View original post 245 more words