Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
It’s about a group of unscrupulous ghost-hunters that find what they’re looking for… and more.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
The screenplay embraces our favorite elements from Roger Corman and John Carpenter. We wanted to make a small film, single-location, but with enough drive and intrigue to keep the story moving forward. These types of films are very difficult to write effectively, but when they work… they’re magic.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
On and off for several years. Picking it up, here and there. Always came back to it because we were having so…
View original post 215 more words