Introducing The 60 Second Film Festival India 2018. Presented with Yayin Studios, Pune India. Event sponsored by Chandan Kumar Entertainment, Chandan Kumar Film Director & Producer.
1) What is your Film Festival succeeding at doing for filmmakers?
We give filmmakers a chance to be seen and enjoyed by peers and professionals. We also offer freedom of creativity for artists.
2) What would you expect to experience if you attend the festival this year (2018)?
Joy, entertainment, education, and community.
3) What are the qualifications for the selected films?
Films should be 60 seconds or less, and have some good qualities that can benefit a live film festival audience.
4) Do you think that some films really don’t get a fair shake from film festivals? And if so, why?
No we think there are massive opportunities for filmmakers now to get their work seen at festivals, but also a lot of competition. There are no barriers except for the filmmakers energy, endurance, and creativity.
5) What motivates you and your team to do this festival?
We love to see talented creatives join together and become more than the sum of their parts.
6) How has your FilmFreeway submission process been?
We like this platform. It has been wonderful so far.
7) Where do you see the festival by 2023?
We have many interesting plans for this festival, but it will grow organically, so it’s hard to predict. We expect our audience and amount of creators to grow a lot by then.
8) What film have you seen the most times in your life?
16 Candles. I was stuck in a snow lodge for three month with only this VHS (in the late 1980s)
9) In one sentence, what makes a great film?
10) How is the film scene in your city?
Film and video is constantly being consumed on big and small screens.
Interviewer Matthew Toffolo is currently the CEO of the WILDsound FEEDBACK Film & Writing Festival. The festival that showcases 20-50 screenplay and story readings performed by professional actors every single month. And the FEEDBACK Monthly Festival held in downtown Toronto, and Los Angeles at least 3 times a month. Go to http://www.wildsoundfestival.com for more information and to submit your work to the festival.