Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Chris Warner: A young man who often defers to his best friend has to figure out whether he wants to continue as the loyal sidekick or find a way to make himself happy.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It’s a rom-com from the POV of the sidekick, who is always the most watchable character. It delves into the life of the “one-liner guy” to discover where he got his sense of humor and outlook on life.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Shawshank Redemption (“Shawshanked” is a verb for a reason.)
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
Finished the first draft in 2010 and have polished…
View original post 371 more words