Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
-A lazy father takes his four-year-old daughter to rural North Jersey to meet her favorite movie character, Bambi, in hopes of proving to her that he is a fun dad and to gain a parenting win over his ex-wife. He soon learns that finding Bambi is much more difficult than anticipated.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
-I think it should be made into a movie because it’s entertaining and funny.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
-Funny and Dark.
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
-On and off for about six months.
7. How many stories have you written?
8. What is your favorite song? (Or…
View original post 392 more words