Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Christopher Willis: This script is about a unit of mostly gay soldiers in France during WWII. The mission of the unit is to deceive the Nazis using inflatable tanks and phony artillery barrages. Their compassion is realized through helping a gay war orphan realize his dream of attending art school in Paris.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
This is essentially a war movie.
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
There are few movies that depict the contribution of gay soldiers to the war in France. This story is based on real men and actual events.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Probably a toss up between Apocalypse Now and Jaws.
6. How long have you been working on…
View original post 208 more words