‘The Flash’ Actor Logan Williams Died of Fentanyl Overdose, His Mother Says — Variety

Logan Williams, a young actor who appeared on CW’s “The Flash,” died on April 2 at 16 years old, and his mother has revealed that his death was caused by a fentanyl overdose. 24 more words

via ‘The Flash’ Actor Logan Williams Died of Fentanyl Overdose, His Mother Says — Variety

One thought on “‘The Flash’ Actor Logan Williams Died of Fentanyl Overdose, His Mother Says — Variety

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s