1. What is your screenplay about?
My show is about a cantankerous investigator living in a fantasy city who must not only solve crimes but judge them too.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Fantasy, Drama & Mystery/Procedural
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
I think this brings together two very solid markets: those of Fantasy and Mystery, and the show is unlike anything I’ve ever seen (which is why I wrote it).
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Probably “Monty Python and the Holy Grail.”
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
About six months.
7. How many stories have you written?
I’ve published a collection of short prose pieces and a novella, and have written several plays and film screenplays. My…
View original post 293 more words