Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Andronica Marquis: Dark Angels is about the struggle we all face to understand the true beauty of our nature despite the distraction of our pain, disappointments and insecurities.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
While the screenplay is currently undergoing significant revisions to strengthen and clarify the characters, relationships and theme, it should eventually be made because it’s a dramatic and moving display of both what makes us human and beautiful beyond our mortality
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
Powerful and entertaining
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
Over a year
7. How many stories have you written?
Four short films and three feature films
View original post 168 more words