Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Samantha Loney: My screenplay is a television pilot about an FBI psychologist who comes back from maternity leave to be tasked with watching over a former special agent to solve the only case that she’s let go cold. They find that a string of child abductions might have connections to a dark government conspiracy.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Procedural, crime thriller, mystery.
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
This show has two strong female lead and discusses topics that are relevant to today. Human trafficking and the sexual exploitation of women in America.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories…
View original post 289 more words